Hola! I’m Joaquin Rodriguez. Although I am a transplant from California, I have worked for some pretty amazing companies in Omaha over the past 25 years. I’ve worked in a wide range of industries, from Insurance to CPG to Tech companies. I’ve held management and IC positions in Customer Service, Sales, Operations and as a Consultant for offshore Fortune 500 companies.
I have a strong desire to connect talent with opportunities – building the bridge! That was the draw in making this shift in my career and I couldn’t have been any luckier than to join such an awesome, experienced, and fun-loving team at MyStaff! I am looking forward to connecting with companies to assist in filling their open positions and helping individuals find their next role!
Things we know about Joaquin:
- I married my wife, Keri, in 1999… She’s currently a collegiate golf coach and yes, she tends to beat me on the course! We have 2 kids – Mia, a nursing student and Aiden, a junior in high school.
- We have 2 boxer dogs, Daisy and Bear.
- I played competitive slow pitch softball for years, up until 5 years ago and now I love to golf as often as possible.
- I’m a HUGE fan of the Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Dodgers, and the Michigan Wolverines – GO BLUE!
- I grill a mean steak, medium rare of course! And love to experiment in the kitchen when I have time.
- I have an eclectic taste in music… my range goes from The Eagles to Cypress Hill!