I think my natural sense of curiosity and the genuine fulfillment I get from making connections and developing meaningful relationships is what led me to a career in the staffing world! I’ve been in this space for 15+ years now and each day presents unique opportunities to help hiring managers find the best talent for their specific needs.
Growing up in small town, rural Nebraska, I saw first hand how businesses are the backbone of any thriving community. I love that my career allows me to help employers in rural AND urban markets overcome any recruiting challenges, or develop an effective succession planning strategy. Nebraska is home to so many amazing companies and I love learning their stories!
Get to know me:
- I’m married and a mom to three little girls. We live in the heart of Nebraska—Saint Paul, to be exact! My husband’s job has taken us to many different places, so I consider myself the “OG” when it comes to working remotely.
- Random fact: I’m a self-proclaimed gummy bear connoisseur (Haribo gummy bears are the best, for inquiring minds).
- When I’m not helping our youngest with her 15th Disney Princess costume change of the day, I love to go for a run or read a good book. We enjoy traveling as a family and exploring new places.
- My husband has also convinced me to start playing golf in the last few years. I’m horrible, but he tells me I could be an asset for couple’s golf scrambles…something about my very high handicap…I’m still confused.
- I’m super excited to be a part of the MyStaff team and can’t wait to partner with companies and help them continue to grow by hiring the right talent!